Saturday, March 21, 2009

Uma's Beriani..Alhamdullilah..

Assalamualaikum...
hye there..this entry will be in fully english..since most of my friends here will love to see their pics put up on my blogs...ahhaha...am i right,guys??..
Alhamdullilah..we had a great beriani..and again Alhamdullilah i finally have a girl friends here(eventhough different courses,different countries,but who cares right?)..since i have been mixing up and spending time with boys only..allora,girl just need to find girls to express themselves..;)
Alhamdullilah again,we had halal chicken,even though me and Taj are the only muslim..but i am sooo glad they really respect us as muslims..thanx uma,ravi,roshni and depankar..thanx a lot..
well then..there is nothing to talk more...have fun browsing the pictures...its time for me to sleep..after had realllly gooooooooooood beriani...nyum2..(as what my msian friend teasing me,nyum2 is becoming my trademark..iskkkk)
nice view behind taj's house..;)hardworking girl just trying to help..hhehhe..;p

eggs,yoghurt and beriani rice..


below just some pics from the class today,since we already finish our course on aircraft propulsion..next project..waaaa..isk..and exam of course..;~


stuffs2 u can get during class break...ade kinder bueno lagi..heheheh

our ac propulsion's lecturer

p/s : .............................. smile always...

3 comments:

milan said...

Wow, was it spicy? It looks delicious laa nisa..hehee

kaninchen_of_mersey said...

kinder bueno!!!! (mcm la kt msia xde hehe)

Berusaha n tawaqal!! said...

Excuse me encik apan kaninchen (bunyi seakan nk jd sin chan..eehehehe..)..kinder bueno is my FAV..and i know mmg ada kt msia..iskk..Good luck for the new job!!..buona fortunata!!