Monday, April 20, 2009

mata hati...

My eyes



If you could look in my eyes,
You would see the person behind the disguise,
The one who tries to run and hide,
From all the bad feelings inside,
So no one will know how she sighs,
And without thought cries,
Because of her life and all the lies,
Wanting answers to all the "whys?",
But now I smile for in a true friend I confide,
And all my tears begin to dry,
I'm brighter now with the sun rays,
And with the help I learned to rise,
Freed from the past...that i am no longer fragile..

1 comment:

Ain Mardhiah said...

salam kak nisa..

haah ainul di just. Ainul tak kenal kot abang akak sebab ainul smpat jumpa second batch je.. huhu..Akak master kat italy dlm bidang apa? mmm.. sajak ni dalam gak ye. hehe.. semoga akak tabah terus sambung perjuangan kat italy nun..

Akak, akak ada adik belajar kat integrasi gopeng ke? Sebabnya ainul rasa dlm gambar family akak tu macam ada someone yang muka dia ainul familiar..

terima kasih datang jenguk. Salam kenal! (^_~)Y