Friday, June 5, 2009

view from my apartment at night!!!

Assalamualaikum..
Alhamdullilah..i have just finished my 2nd last paper,it was Aircraft Manufacturing..it was not really hard...teheeee...but urhm...i was kind a bit "terkilan",i couldnt answer the easiest question..arghhh...xperla..Tawakal..inshaAllah...uhuuuh...
well,,im sure u guys still remember that i had already put video of my apartment during the day right?..well here is the view from my window at night at 9.30pm (magrib br masuk kul 9pm td)..it was kinda scary for me to observe the sky...huuuh...well..hope u will like the video..hiiiih...


p/s ; uhuhuh...from the video..what i meant was..my housemate is already back home..so i dont want to let him hear me talking alone..ahha..so i tried not to talk really loud...hihhi...


5 comments:

Unknown said...

salam nisa,

tahniah for ur 2nd paper.. hopefully berjaya mdpt apa yg di perjuangkan..hehehe..

doa dan tawakkal.. :D

kat cnii pun dasat wooo..angin and awan mlm2..hehe

iu rf said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
iu rf said...

nisa..sy minta izin utk copy link lagu kat atas tu ya... suka sgt dgr..

syukran.. :D

Berusaha n tawaqal!! said...

IU--->ohhh..ehhe...xper2 kak ayu..amek je..nisa ade byk lg lagu best2.nti kalo nk ckp je..ihihi...

iu rf said...

lagu per..?? nak.. nak.. ehehe