Tuesday, February 3, 2009

tak taula...

Assalamualaikum..
its been a month or maybe 2 months i left my blog without any post or anything..kesimpulannnye 'malas'..or maybe byk kerje yg perlu dibuat..for the past 2 months..macam2 brlaku in my life,i don't need to say about them here,but those happened truly made me realized about independence... also Appreciation and gratefulness to Allah.Alhamdullilah,bersyukur di atas segala dugaan dan cabaran,byk memberi pengajaran dan panduan dalam hidup ini.Terima kasih kepada Mu,Ya Allah.
9 more days,im going to sit for my Thermal Fluid exam which will be the most 'scary' paper since most of the previous students failed for this exam..so what should i do?..i cannot just run away..face it and try it.erhmm..to conclude,ini sahaja post saya untuk hari ni..i have tonnes of books n notes to revise..Semoga dipermudahkan..ciao...

p/s : i will updating soon after my exams...

below are those pics while i went to Rome for christmas holiday..4hrs train from Pisa to Rome,it cost me about 17Eur.





makan2 di embassy for new year




buah melaka yg saya tolong buat..;p


inside the church in vatican city

me near vatican city

at colloseo



No comments: